BECOME A CLOUDBRIDGE MEMBER
PLEASE HELP PRESERVE THE CLOUD FOREST
Please click the Donate button above to make a donation of any size. Donations will be allocated for:
- Continuing efforts to reforest the Chirripo Valley.
- Return and protection of endangered wildlife to their native habitat
- Education and outreach on the value of forests and biodiversity
- Research and field experience opportunities for college students
- Flora and fauna documentation of the local cloud forest ecosystem
Recently, with the help of some friends in the UK, Cloudbridge Nature Reserve raised 880 British Pounds towards building a bridge across the turbulent section of water known as Victor’s Falls. Please click here, to watch the short video.